Stacey Yecheilyah Newson
If you would like to volunteer to help Heart of the Streets, please complete the volunteer form below.
- Must live in the Georgia area or be willing to travel. (Know that you don't have to become a volunteer to donate goods or clothing. Visit the donate page HERE to learn more. Volunteers are people who want to help on the ground.)
- *If wanting to help prepare food* > Must take SafeServe Food Handling course.* CLICK HERE to access the website. The exam is $15.
- Must complete the form below.
"We must restore power to the family, to the neighborhood, to the community."
- Anyone can volunteer but to help you must live or be willing to travel to the Georgia area to work.
- If you would like to assist in food preparation, you must be willing and available for training in food safety* and volunteer meetings.
- Must have adequate transportation to on-site missions.
Join Our Team!
Marlon Moshe Newson